- USDA, FDA and EPA regulatory approvals for regulated plants derived through biotechnology and expressing novel traits. F&A is well versed in the USDA Plant Pest Act, FDA 1992 Guidance for Novel Food/Feed and EPA FIFRA, FQPA and FFDCA legislation, including the PIP Rule.
- EPA pesticide registration and tolerance expertise.
- Canada's CFIA and Health Canada approvals for Novel plants, including confined and unconfined release (environment), novel livestock feed, and novel food.
- Strategic regulatory project planning: timelines, cost assessments and the impact of global regulatory approval status with regard to commercialization of a project.
- Globally, Vickie works with a network of regulatory partners in major export and trading partner markets to assist with global regulatory approvals, timelines and requirements.